When searching for an experienced provider to deliver your bundle of joy, look no further than Rolling Plains Memorial Hospital. With experience, individual care, safety and comfort, rest assured that big city service is just around the corner.
As a Level I obstetrical facility, RPMH offers surveillance and care of all patients admitted to the department, with an established triage system for identifying high-risk patients requiring transfer to a Level II or Level III facility.
Our services include:
- Diagnosis and treatment of potential or unanticipated maternal-fetal complication that may occur during labor, delivery and postpartum.
- Anesthesia for epidural/spinal pain control.
- Radiology, ultrasound, electronic fetal monitoring, and laboratory services available 24 hours a day.
- Antenatal care and teaching programs.
- Newborn Hearing Screening program.
Questions and Appointments
If you have any questions or comments, or would like to schedule an appointment with our RPMH OB/GYN department, please call 325-235-1701 ext. 1331.