Home health allows RPMH to bring our outstanding level of care, directly to you.
Not all health care needs to be provided in a hospital setting. That is why Rolling Plains Memorial Hospital is proud to offer Nolan, Fisher, Scurry, Mitchell, Coke, and Taylor Counties home health services. Our skilled nurses can come directly to your home and provide the extra or extended treatment you need. This allows you to get the health care you deserve in the comfort of your own home.
A patient recovering from an accident, suffering from a chronic condition requiring skilled assistance, recuperating from an illness, or if they need help after leaving the hospital.
When people think about home health services, they may think of someone that comes and helps change bandages or checks on how something is healing.
While we do provide those services Rolling Plains also provides:
• Skilled Nursing Care – The same level of care a patient receives in the hospital is also available at home through our skilled nursing care.
• Physical Therapists – Our physical therapists come to our patient homes so they can begin the recovery process sooner.
• Occupational Therapist – Help get your body back to where it can provide the necessary movements to get back to work.
• Speech Therapist – Having problems with speech can affect every aspect of a patient’s day-to-day life, our therapists can come work with the patient to begin improving that skill.
• Nutritional Counseling – Our team works with the patient and their doctor to ensure that the patient is getting the correct amount of nutrients to aid in the recovery process.
• Referral Services
• RN on call 24 hours a day
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
Please Note: Home Health services require a doctor’s referral.
We would love to provide care for your entire family. Call our office to schedule an appointment.